BOC in MA

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Oct 26 17:56:39 EDT 2008

Hi friends,
I mentioned on this forum that I'll be at the BOC show in MA but was on a
Hawkwind thread.  I love my music, and science fiction, and would like to
meet up with like minded people, I won't be hard to miss, just look for the
blind girl with Hawkwind shades, and you'll have probably found me.  I look
forward to meeting some people, and oh right, of course, the show as well.
This will be my first BOC show, and it's about time.  When I first heard
Rock And Roll, (Is that the right name), I said to myself, these guys are
awesome, and are going to go places. I almost scored a ticket for the Black
and Blue tour, but the show sold out, or something, I don't quite remember.
I'm getting psyched. Thanks to the band for coming round this way to play
for us, and I'm glad the band has been so successful over the years.

Happy trails,

Kaduflyer