Hawklords Live

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 26 20:27:54 EDT 2008

Hey Steve!
you effectively "messed with mike coleman"....you caused me to retrieve the
memory that Griffin created the rarity of all time by having a dropout in
the 27th second of initial pressings of this cd....I've just had a mad dig,
and in the last box......
the UK edition has a full "starfield"on the front cover and the booklets are
different...(as are the discs, as you stated)
also, your Griffin hunk of pewter came with this CD??  mine had Undisclosed
Files but I suppose either technically works
I'm glad to be rid of mine, I lack clockmaking skill....
cheers