HW: news?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 28 13:55:33 EDT 2008

Going on friends enthusiasm, if you were doing vinyl it would be
easy.....THE NEW ONE, 180 gram colored vinyl and "amped up" sound, HOWEVER
the CD not so easy, as this could come down to subjective album cover
preference....I want the one Jonah just got......(you may like digipaks best
and go for the spalax), I've not heard the Cleopatra version releases in
2002 and 2005....
also, what are we to do about the Wembley Empire Pool CD????   Steve Youles
if you are out there I read about it on your site but am confused if it
actually has anything new included....