HW: news?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 28 14:22:45 EDT 2008

and more still.....
it would almost appear at this point like someone is having a joke on and
taking advantage of we fans
it was cute for the longest time but at this point I think it actually harms
Hawkwind and their integrity and whoever is behind this needs a serious
spanking in the extreme
If we are to be taken advantage of, at least gives us better
repeats....(Space Ritual 2 being bordeline IMHO, likely the lesser of the
evils)
and for god's sake, repress the new one and remove that cheese album
cover.....