Off - Wot No Brock?!/ captured rotation

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 2 12:20:58 EDT 2008

Alright Mike when are you going to give up this pretense of not being American?  Dammit man, all you need at this point is a handlebar moustache and a 10 gallon hat.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
Date: Friday, Aug 29, 2008 6:32 am
Subject: Re: Off - Wot No Brock?!/ captured rotation
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

mike coleman writes:

> I saw a newslink that teachers can "pack heat" here in the states now??  I
 guess I certainly would want to if I did that profession!!

I raised a pint to that last weekend. It's time teachers took seriously their responsibilities for the safety of their pupils and were trained and ready to shoot would-be rappage-killers.

Oh that we weren't so cowardly in my country.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.