Off: Litmus News

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Sep 2 16:07:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Firstly, some news on the recording front; the band are booked to go
back to Foel Studio in North Wales in November in order to finish off
the vocals for the new album.  Hopefully, an intense weekend should see
everything finished.

There are a lot of gigs coming up; details can be found at
http://www.litmusmusic.co.uk or http://www.myspace.com/litmusspacerock.
However, here is a list:

				5th September 2008

				Kosmische Club

				Corsica Studio

				Units 4/5

				Elephant Road

				London

				SE17 1LB

				20th September 2008

				The Twist

				25 Military Road

				Colchester

				Essex

				CO1 2AD

				27th September 2008

				The Black Swan Festival

				Bath Racecourse

				Lansdown

				Bath

				BA1 9BU

				11th October 2008

				The Grosvenor

				17 Sidney Road

				Stockwell

				W9 0TP

				7th November 2008

				The Standard Music Venue

				1 Blackhorse Lane

				London

				E17 6DS

				5th December 2008

				Hard Rock Hell 2

				Pontins Prestatyn Sands

				Central Beach,

				Barkby Avenue,

				Prestatyn,

				Denbighshire,

				North Wales LL19 7LA

13th December 2008

Rise Above Records Anniversary Event

				University of London Union

				Malet Street

				London

				WC1E 7HY

The gig on October 11th should be particularly interesting as it is a
mini-all dayer with Xoo, Peyote Guru, Trev Thoms and Kevin Ellis,
Bruise and the Red Fishes, as well as Litmus.  Come along and enjoy an
eclectic selection of music from some of the best acts around.

Finally, but most importantly, we would like to welcome keyboard wizard
Oli Mayne to Litmus.  The search for a keyboard player has been a long
one but  the wait has been worthwhile as Oli is exactly what we need.

Best wishes to you all and hope to see you soon!

Colin

Manager - Litmus