HW: newly up on the hw myspace page/Jason

elipxr5 at AOL.COM elipxr5 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 8 11:10:01 EDT 2008

Hi All. This terrible news hit me like a ton of bricks. All my best
wishes and positive energy are being directed at Jason. I've had the
great good fortune to have met and spoken to him several times, and I
couldn't think of a kinder, warmer, friendlier, more life loving guy. I
really hope that we'll hear some better news regarding his health and
prognosis very soon. All my best thoughts to him, his family, and the
band and the crew. Yours, Eli Friedman

-----Original Message-----
From: Arin Komins <akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 8:19 am
Subject: HW: newly up on the hw myspace page

Just in case folks don't read the blog:

"Jason Stuart

We are very sorry to have to let you know, that our keyboard player
Jason
Stuart is seriously ill.

On Friday he was rushed into hospital with an aneurysm which
unfortunately
lodged in his brain and caused a haemorrhage.

The doctors have been trying to save his life ever since.

His condition is very serious indeed. Please send positive thoughts and
prayers.

We will update you on his condition as soon as we have more news."

Arin

Arin Komins                       akomins at uchicago.edu

Assistant Director - Solutions Arc
hitecture

University of Chicago/NSIT/RP&A         tel: (773)834-4087

1155 E. 60th St. #428, Chicago, IL 60637    fax: (773)702-6090