HW: newly up on the hw myspace page

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Sep 8 11:20:21 EDT 2008

Best wishes to Jason and hopes for a speedy and complete recovery from everyone in and involved with Litmus.

--- On Mon, 8/9/08, Arin Komins <akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU> wrote:

From: Arin Komins <akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU>
Subject: HW: newly up on the hw myspace page
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Monday, 8 September, 2008, 1:19 PM

Just in case folks don't read the blog:

"Jason Stuart

We are very sorry to have to let you know, that our keyboard player Jason
Stuart is seriously ill.
On Friday he was rushed into hospital with an aneurysm which unfortunately
lodged in his brain and caused a haemorrhage.
The doctors have been trying to save his life ever since.
His condition is very serious indeed. Please send positive thoughts and
prayers.
We will update you on his condition as soon as we have more news."

Arin
Arin Komins			       	      akomins at uchicago.edu
Assistant Director - Solutions Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/RP&A			tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #428, Chicago, IL 60637	fax: (773)702-6090