OFF: Re: Dio, Maiden, etc.

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Tue Sep 9 17:46:00 EDT 2008

Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
 >Ah, now I never really warmed to Priest, either.  I keep thinking that
I must be missing
 >something, and need to re-listen to either the classic or modern
output, but whatever
 >hear never latches on.  Maybe someday!  I didn't use to like Maiden or
Dio-era
 >Sabbath, either! :)

 Maybe it does have something to do with what was around when you were
growing
up. I like Priest - mainly their older stuff. Have you ever listened to
Rocka Rolla? It's
a little different than their other stuff. I used to listen to Black
Sabbath and Deep
Purple a lot back then, but don't care for Deep Purple as much now. Of
course I
listened to Alice Cooper a lot too (Schools Out, Billion Dollar Babies
timeframe).