80s Metal

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 10 10:06:11 EDT 2008

I shall never forget seeing Megadeth on the 'Peace Sells" tour at the
"longhorn ballroom", and me sitting so happily at the bar pounding my
trademark heinekens, when some lady came up and said "hey, your friend just
got thrown out" (who I brought in my car), and me saying "so?"
nothing was going to stop my private little mega-evening
it turned out my stupid drunk friend had been slamming around in a circle
and actually wounded some girl, and he had crawled into the sunroof of my
mazda rx7, and was crouched down hiding.........
ahhh the good old days,,,,,
ps-I remember all that spandex at the maiden show....likely was the "piece
of mind" tour for me as well