80s Metal

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 10 13:27:51 EDT 2008

"Well, they're currently 2ÖC, and have been for quite
Theodore said:

"Well, they're currently 2ÖC, and have been for quite a while.
They actually played in my town a while back and I refused to go
because of that..."

I'd probably still go see them again. A couple of months ago they played an outdoor BBQ festival (I know, insert a snide comment here) and I was tempted to pay even a small entry fee to hear them.
I really wish I'd checked the Brain Surgeons when they came through. Kicking myself over that one. I'm not missing Peter Hammill though (now it's really off-topic).
Gary