Dave Allen and Dave Brock 45 single Kollektorbomb

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 10 17:04:16 EDT 2008

I tried to warn you all about Dave, but found myself in coded flames.....
In this case I got the joke, however I must warn any Kollektors with a
capitol K that following this link will likely result in something similar
to peeling off the warning sticker on a pxr5 LP (although that can be done,
somehow, just saw one...steam??):
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180283103033&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123
one cool  thing about being a demon in hell is you get cool records
looks like the dead man's hand again......
anybody care to reverse engineer this one???