tBS/BOC: Re: 80s Metal

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 10 22:42:59 EDT 2008

Yeah, I don't have any illusions about the possibilities actually
getting Cerisano.  Al tipped me off to that fact, like, 10 years ago
when I asked him about "that guy who sang Siege & Investiture"...

And yeah, I was just kind of assuming David H, I shouldn't take him
for granted like that. :)

Steve