OFF: Re: Dio, Maiden, etc.

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 10 23:22:30 EDT 2008

Either way, what a hell of a comeback, huh?  I can hardly think of
another band that, so many years into their career, actually got their
shit in gear again and came out with 2 of their best albums decades
after most people had written them off.

So, I just listened to Paschandale again, to make sure I wasn't just
overrating it from memory.  Holy shit, I'm totally not.  :)

Steve