OFF) I'm now going to leap completely off the cliff

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 11 21:21:44 EDT 2008

steve (pond)
I tried contacting you months ago through your website, not too long after I
was in touch with Trev, thought I did everything correct, and took my best
however lame attempt at an apology to you, and figured it was rejected
while I am fresh out of Hasbro UFO's (those all went in the estate sale),
and I worked so hard getting you a good one (the motors varied), it did,
_just_ occur to me that my shelf is buckling from Atomgods LP's, and while I
can no longer offer you a USA cut-out, I can in fact offer the genuine
article in case of the tiny chance you still didn't get that.......
otherwise I am in store for some hevy creative thinking, looks like....
steve (swann) thank you so much