OFF) I'm now going to leap completely off the cliff

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Fri Sep 12 06:58:33 EDT 2008

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:21:44 -0500, you sent through the ether:

>however lame attempt at an apology to you, and figured it was rejected

Hi Mike, didn't get an email from you, and have no recollection of why
any apology might be needed. Fret not. :-)  (Email your postal, I have
something for you)

>it did,_just_ occur to me that my shelf is buckling from Atomgods LP's, and while I
>can no longer offer you a USA cut-out, I can in fact offer the genuine
>article in case of the tiny chance you still didn't get that.......

Why would I want any stinking pile of crap authored by that agent of
darkness Judge whatsit? good god the man can barely play let alone
stand up & play at the same time.. and as for his once almost human
looks.. gone to the dogs he has.. subhuman, sub particle!..  ...
right.. hopefully he's stopped reading now, his ego would never allow
him read past one sentence of abuse... I'd *Love* an Atomgods LP.. I
always wanted one but my pride would never let me ask for one, even
when I was in that band for the brief shining moment when were a
harmonizing speed metal machine of nimble beauty.. what are the
chances of you having a spare on CD? Dolphins.. Mountain Range.. what
a great songs..  Don't tell him I said nice things about his record,
you know what he's like, he'll see it as a sign of weakness and start
punishing me for something or other..

-S.