OFF) I'm now going to leap completely off the cliff

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 12 12:49:52 EDT 2008

but my remarks about being glad Zeppelin wasn't on this forum was due to the
fact that they bore me to beyond tears and I have not any use for them aside
of maybe one more listen to "presence" before I die
also, I thin k I spent an entire night trying to make sure I got to you
through your website
I tried HARD