Off: Litmus News

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Sep 17 05:00:40 EDT 2008

The Farflung album is excellent; hearing it has made me dig out my other Farflung CDs and I have fallen in love with The Belief Module all over again.

The Kosmische gig was ok; it was all rather badly organised but the guys played an excellent set.

--- On Tue, 16/9/08, Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> wrote:

From: Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK>
Subject: Re: Off: Litmus News
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Tuesday, 16 September, 2008, 3:00 PM

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 08:07:32PM +0000, Colin Allen typed out:
> Firstly, some news on the recording front; the band are booked to go
> back to Foel Studio in North Wales in November in order to finish off
> the vocals for the new album.  Hopefully, an intense weekend should see
> everything finished.

	Excellent, looking forward to this. You have Farflung to beat
this year, though...

> 				5th September 2008
> 				Kosmische Club
> 				Corsica Studio
> 				Units 4/5
> 				Elephant Road
> 				London
> 				SE17 1LB

	I couldn't make this one, sadly, how did it go? I hope to make
it to Stockwell, possibly in disguise to avoid Judge Trev's wrath, and
hopefully to one or two of the others too. Yours,
						  Jon
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk