The Worlds of Fantasy

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 18 08:31:05 EDT 2008

Ahhhh,

Optimist says
I really really really hope that whilst all the current & x hawks were
"talking" and signing up to the re-release program , that they managed
to discuss and agree to get this footage and whatever else footage
stored, out to us.
I just want the footage, if its got no sound, i'll dub it from Space
Ritual, I don't care, I just want to see it, and the Hawklords footage,
its ours to see and not someones to hold in a bloody bank doing nothing
for anyone....

Unfortunately the pesimist says, that EMI or whomever has it, will never
let it go, as no one will agree to the licencig & royalties etc, and
we'll have to wait until they are all dead and most of us too.

Its a real shame.

Love & Peace & hoping that the band will still be touring in December
(frome here I come, ohh and Falmouth, hopefully there's a campsite open
down there so we can take the Campervan down there and watch the band.

iain