HW: newly up on the hw myspace page

Thu Sep 18 11:20:45 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 11:40:17AM +0100, M Holmes typed out:
> Colin Allen writes:
> > Terribly sad news about Jason.?? I only met him once, in the days
> > before he joined Hawkwind, but he seemed to be a genuinely decent
> > human being.?? Sincerest condolences to his family and friends
> > from all the Litmus folk.
> I hope that it will in the future provide some comfort to his family and
> friends that many of us will enjoy his work for a long time to come.

	It seems to be a bad time to be a keyboardist. Awful news, he
seemed like fun. There are no good outcomes from an event like this. My
sympathies are with those left to cope, yours,
						Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk