The Worlds of Fantasy

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 18 16:41:56 EDT 2008

pardon what my be recurring ignorance in public, but could such a said film
clip get or be _colorized_????
My friend Pierre is telling me they have perfected colorizing old B&W movie
film, and while I personally believe NOTHING any human trys to tell me,
including Nik, I was told that black and white footage exists.....
and while your minds are on the Space Ritual, some hopefully usefull info to
_someone_, since I realize all of you could be rich like I once was and have
EVERYTHING except the Dave Allen 45, but the new SR Sundown Volume 2
includes the picture that was used in the original japanese edition's poster
(and was also a poster from edmunton, I think, or something like that) but
that is mandatory if you do not have it or haven't seen it......thank god
for OPM