OFF: Re: Dio, Maiden, etc.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 18 19:14:00 EDT 2008

oh and, yes, exactly as you stated, murray and smith were there, as well as
the fellow with the nice hair, and I do recall they played a then "new" song
to do with war amongst the tribes of some sort....
Carl *PLEASE pick a SA doremi and a Church LP out of a tree there some day,
for me....*
*state the requirement(s)*