HW: Knights of Space: first impressions

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Sep 19 12:21:58 EDT 2008

I've listened to this cursory and didnt find it as bad as some people think, the sound is stellar I think, and the keyboard stuff isnt overdone IMO. The sound is fine, whats the problem? I enjoyed Dave's melodic singing on Robot and Tim Blakes poem... Orgone Accumulator is nice, and so is MotU - though I didnt like the piano on Paradox much, but it works on a symfo like manner I guess. Jason RIP. Mr. Dibs also does a good job on bass. Cool that they did some Ron stuff (the Alien stuff)

Chr.
NP: Mercury Rev "Deserter's Songs"
ObCD: Faith No More "We Care Alot"