OFF: Re: Dio, Maiden, etc.

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Sep 19 13:09:32 EDT 2008

I think we should skip ALL evil satanic heavy metal discussions and go straight to the party where they play Beck "Mellow Gold" CD and watch "Cool World" with the soundtrack by The Cult..... who are more my cuppa coffee, i am an old softy I guess, apart from Voivod.

Christian (SoFunkinWhatt)

NP: "The Pary Goes On" from Kingston Wall - III Trilogy

----- Original Message ----
From: Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Friday, 19 September, 2008 17:16:48
Subject: Re: OFF: Re: Dio, Maiden, etc.

On 19 Sep 2008, at 08:27 , Steve Swann wrote:
> When I run the universe (scheduled for next week, though you know
> how these things tend to slip), I'm going to put you in charge of
> music development.
> (And you'll have to work closely with Dr.  Mather, my Minister of
> Audio Engineering, on this damned compression issue.)

Sign me up! :)

I ask only for an electric cattle prod to "encourage" recalcitrant
musicians who think they know better than their (new) lords and
masters. (Just because we are replacing the current music industry's
hierarchy doesn't mean we can start letting musicians do whatever
they want. ;) Inmates and the asylum and all that! ;))

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson