OFF: Re: Dio, Maiden, etc.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 21 12:19:39 EDT 2008

LOL!!!!  I'd throw my every single release by Black Sabbath and Judas Priest
"20 feet into the neighbors yard" (a personal favorite saying) to keep my
Trouble cds if necessary....
bring back eric (of course not that I have time for that, I'm too busy in
the closet with my Hawkwind LP's I can't play....)
yet
again, LOL!!!!