OFF: Re: Dio, Maiden, etc.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 22 13:14:52 EDT 2008

On 9/22/08, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:
Ah, Trouble!  _Manic Frustration_ is my favorite of theirs, I think ....

*I don't have that yet!!!!  but I will get it now!!!   my collection ended
in 1990 with the self-titled CD, as they took too long putting anything out
and they had chaged gears a bit which threw me.....the 1st one PSALM 9 is a
masterpiece IMHO......*
*my usual longwinded stuff: I hung out with them in the hotel room, and my
now discarded catholic friend (for being EVIL and FAKE) was disappointed
that the singer was tending to his nostrils, and the the guitarist was
trying to get his girfriend in the shower, but I had a blast, and the late
drummed Barry Stern and I talked about Hawkwind*
*he was a fan.......*