Off: Litmus News

Wed Sep 24 17:57:35 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 09:00:40AM +0000, Colin Allen typed out:
> The Farflung album is excellent; hearing it has made me dig out my other Farflung CDs and I have fallen in love with The Belief Module all over again.
>
> The Kosmische gig was ok; it was all rather badly organised but the guys played an excellent set.

	A Litmus/Farflung double bill is clearly what is now required.
With an *immense* `Raven Jam' as the encore. Ah, pleasant hope, etc.,
yours,
	Jon

n/p: Gong - _Wingful of Eyes_ (hmm. oh well)
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk