OFF: Space Rock

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Thu Sep 25 20:15:08 EDT 2008

Sad to say, my recent adventures in bandland (The Hands Of Joe)
imploded due to some spectacularly Spinal Tap-ish behaviour on the
part of our front man before I could even try to persuade any of you
lot to come and see us, never mind get as far as the studio...

Watch this space - my main partner-in-crime is taking over a pub, so
I'm sure more live adventures will follow!

Cheers
ChrisW
ObFestival:Loopallu 2008 (The Best Little Fest In The West)