(Was), gay metal band thread:(Now) the return of ICU

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 27 17:21:24 EDT 2008

> sp-
> I take it you found a ride then?

He doesn't go until tomorrow, he's probably drunk...
as you can see, my relationship with Trev has devolved into one of pure hate
and zero tolerance.....I can usually "chase him off" the BOC-L, but every
now and again he turns up with something quite pathetic and useless to
bellow.....
It's quite sad that the age of the computer has taken away the sanity of the
atlantic ocean resting between us
It looks like I may have to go offline.....
Since you seem willing to share a stage with alcohol moistened microphones,
I must try to salvage what I can here.....Trev may have gotten the hump off
his back when he finally licked his nasty addiction to embalming fluid back
in the 80's, but the damage was done and now that he is elderly he's gotten
senile, and doesn't realise in this late stage of the game (no pun
intended), his constant gigging in the UK does no good in preserving the
fact he every existed at all, not to mention doing USA fans very little good
at this juncture for him it's all about the product, the pose, and the
marketing (I'm thinking wig, I'm thinking brunette),,,,,
if your garage yeilds fruit, could I get you to consider sending him the
standard issue of my favorite 45, in some snot manner to inlcude a note "on
loan from mike coleman", since he pretends he's never heard it.......If you
are going to use him I want him to at least have a reminder of "how it's
done"
and with that out in the open, I have improved upon the "hump on you back"
lyrics (unless everybody else is just wrong), and if anybody cares to shop
them around to eddie clarke or anything, be my guest....
 I don't need no
I don't need no smack
Don't you do it
It'll stop you in your tracks
You might think it's clever
Nodding out forever
With a monkey on your back
Ain't no future
The mainline ain't the way
If you got problems
Face 'em now today
'Cause there ain't no use in hidin'
While you're watchin' your friends dyin' (could be "girlfriends", take your
pick)
The Monkey makes you pay
Turn it up!
You might think I