Aural Innovations Radio: New Kozmik Ken & Space Does Not Care shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Sep 27 19:06:22 EDT 2008

http://Aural-Innovations.com

AUGUST 28, 2008: NEW RADIO SHOW

I've just uploaded new shows from The Kozmik Ken Experience (October 2008),
and our brand new show, Space Does Not Care, hosted by Chuck Rosenberg. See
the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and
lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Kozmik Ken Experience (October 2008)

The Higher Craft - "Senorita" (from Magic Box)
Sula Bassana - "My Blue Guitar" (from Dreamer)
Assemblehead - "Summon the Vardig" (from In Sunburst Sound)
Project Moonbeam - "Speculation" (from Project Moonbeam)
Earthling Society - "Sundropped" (from Beauty and the Beast)
Rockinghorse People - "On and On" (from Nothing For The Road)
Unimother 27 - "My Ritual Ashes" (from Grin)
Alan Davey - "Queen of the Night" (from Beouin)
Baby Woodrose - "I Feel High" (from Coming Round Again)
Heavy Water Experiments - "Book Colored Blue" (Heavy Water Experiments)
Lava - "Glenn" (from Lava)

Space Does Not Care (show #1)

Chuck Rosenberg did a radio show dubbed "Space Does Not Care" from 1999-2003
at KUCR out of Riverside, CA, which streamed on-line for most of that time.
The format of the new online version of Space Does Not Care is secured by
Chuck under the umbrella of Psych/Space/Kraut/Electro/Indie/Folk/Noise-rock.

BLACK MOUNTAIN - "Modern Music" (from Black Mountain - Jag Jaguar)
THE OCTOPUS PROJECT - "Black Blizzard/Red Umbrella" (from Hello, Avalanche -
Peek-a-Boo)
OCASEK - "Hungarian Dream Come True" (from Cinematic 1996-1997 - Digitalis)
FUXA "Girl (radio edit)" (from The Modified Mechanics of this Device - Mind
Expansion?)
DAVID LYNCH - "The Pink Room" (from Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me
Soundtrack - Warner Bros)
INDO TRIBE - "Bite The Bullet Baby - Pulse Three" (from Indo Tribe 1991
Release)
RICHARD THOMAS - "I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Are Too" (from I Am
Carnal, and I Know That You Approve)
SHEEP ON DRUGS vs BAGMAN - "Strange Days" (from Chemical Warfare -
Invisible)
SILVER APPLES - "Fantasies" (from Contact - MCA)
THIRD EYE FOUNDATION - "I Have Known Love" (from Electronic Evocations - A
Tribute To The Silver Apples - Enraptured)
SERENA MANEESH - "Candlelighted" (from Serena Maneesh - PlayLoud/Beggars
Banquet)
THE ARCADE FIRE - "Neighborhood #4 (7 Kettles)" (from Funeral - Merge)
BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE - "hHallmark" (from Bee Hives - Arts & Crafts)
CLYDE FEDERAL - "Corpses Flicker (Live)" (from Ascension Days - Galactic Zoo
Dossier)
CHARALAMBIDES - "Samar" (from Historic Sixth Ward - Wholly Other)
THE EARLY YEARS - "High Times and Low Lives" (from The Early Years -
Beggars' Banquet)
HAWKWIND - "Life Form" (from PXR5)

http://Aural-Innovations.com