NIK: Krankschaft at the Calvert Benefit

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Tue Sep 30 09:23:26 EDT 2008

I've been tinkering with the Krankschaft website, it has a forum now
amongst other things (If it has 10 messages by year end I'll be
surprised)

However;

As well as having the entire show online we've added a "donate"
button, so if you enjoy the music and want to send some money
-directly- to Jill Calvert to help with her medical care please do.

Once again, the money is going directly to Jill, no middle men at all.
Nick Calvert told me this (And I hope he doesn't mind me repeating it
here):

"Jill obviously cant work and chronic illness is an extremely
expensive career choice... I mention this only because the term
'Donation' is slightly ambiguous and if anyone does feel like donating
they can rest assured it goes straight to my mother. It will all help
to lift the cumulative financial drain she seems to be under (petrol
for twice daily car trips to the hospital, bills and what not"

We've already raised a decent sum for something that's only been
active a few hours, so many thanks to everyone who has contributed!

Let's keep it going...

-Steve