(Was), gay metal band thread:(Now) the return of ICU

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 30 12:01:47 EDT 2008

yes, and I apologize for being so harsh, I was in a terrible mood since I
chased the old friends away and the boc-l'ers all have things to do on the
weekend (but I'm getting friends again, like NOW!!!)
in truth, it may be impossible to completely gloss over your Geritol phase
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geritol, but your years of bottom-feeding wore
well for you, and you surely have a year or so left and only some intensive
liposuction, facial botox injections and hair dye are needed to get ICU
going strong again and then I imagine Steve can keep it going strong!!
I'm  thinking something like blue might look good (you signing with a paint
pen)
please be very careful with yourself until this is accomplished!!!
mike
ps-can I have your  hair???  I need a wig