Perfect Pitch, (better edited, (my apologies),

Swartz, John A. jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Wed Apr 1 11:35:10 EDT 2009

Yeah, I want to take lessons from these guys!  :-)  Actually, I have both of Joe's rock bass instruction videos - was watching one last night in fact - maybe I'll bring it to Sculler's Jazz Club next week and see I can get Joe to autograph it (He's playing there with "Jeff Pitchell and the Classic Original All-Stars", including Joe, Simon Kirke of Bad Company, and Tommy Shannon from Double Trouble).

John