Perfect Pitch, (better edited, (my apologies),

John Rennie hawkfan at RATSAUCE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 1 13:30:21 EDT 2009

Hi Mary,

I've mailed the full text of the interview to you. I've sent it as
plain text so hopefully your screen reader will be able to read it
easily. It's a long interview!

JR

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of mary
Sent: 01 April 2009 15:20
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Perfect Pitch, (better edited, (my apologies),

Hi friends
I have a favor to ask of you, on the forum. I'm having trouble finding all the content in the Steve Wilson article. I thought there was more to it, than what I read, and while talking to a friend, I found out I missed some
of it.   A friend who uses dial up service was going to edit the text
together and send it to me. That didn't work out, he got thrown out of the
site.   Does anyone have a few minutes to help?
With much appreciation,

Mary