Perfect Pitch, (better edited, (my apologies),

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Apr 1 23:45:30 EDT 2009

On 01 Apr 2009, at 10:35 , Swartz, John A. wrote:
> Yeah, I want to take lessons from these guys!  :-)

I'll sign up for drum lessons from Al1 :)  Or would, were I
appropriately local and if I had a drum kit. :)
I suspect I've gone too far down my own idiosyncratic bass path to
benefit from Joe's bass pointers -- I'm already ruined!  BTW, is Joe
still into the brewing thing? I could at least get a few ales off
him. :D

Cheers,
Carl

--