If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 2 11:45:49 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/2/2009 6:54:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

<I  could never
>have done the Codex, nor read obsessively enough about  credit bubbles to
<make me more knowledgeable (or at least substantially  more accurate in
<my predictions) than so-called "financial experts".

Mike ain't lying. I recall a conversation I had with him, in some danky gin
mill, deep in the bowels of NYC, probably a decade ago, and he did predict the
 current financial crisis.  What should I do with the remainder of  the not
so vast Stewart fortune, Mike? And don't say put it in the  mattress, I'm
sleeping on the floor :( .
Predictions? Sorry to read they smashed up the Bank of Scotland yesterday,
but hey, a little revolution is a good thing----No?

Bill S

ps don't expect a commission
**************New Low Prices on Dell Laptops – Starting at $399
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433304x1201394525/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B213540718%3B35046385%3Be)