Cooledit pro

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 3 07:35:46 EDT 2009

GoldWave.  Once you get used to the differences between it and CoolEdit you might even find you like GildWave better.
Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
Date: Friday, Apr 3, 2009 7:22 am
Subject: Cooledit pro
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

If anyone just happens to have an old cooledit disc lying around, I'd be interested in buying it.  I got pretty used to using a (cracked) copy in the old days.  It's been superseded now of course and old software is available online, but I'm very leery of downloading old software from the web because it'd obviously be easy to load such stuff with trojans.

Otherwise, what would folks suggest for editing MP3 and Wav files?
Something as easy to learn as cooledit was would be nice.

Ta.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.