Cooledit pro and RFM sells out

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 3 10:24:17 EDT 2009

Me too, yea Goldwave, yea yea...you can get a version free too I think,
can't you?

Real Festival Music Cd's are edited and compiled with Goldwave.

Why don't you all buy loads of them to see what Goldwave sounds like?
(cough!...guilt...cheapskate con man...etc)

Seriously tho' we're redesigning the website and have almost finished the
first two pages.
Have a look tell us what you think of it so far.  Comments would be most
welcome.
http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/

We've also "sold out" lol. If you want to investigate the new ads, we make a
few pence.

We can censor the ad's, in case any grossly unethical stuff turns up, so if
you see any of that, say so and I'll destroy it with the Battalions of
Judgement.

Go on, go on, go on, aaaw go on then.

Judge (sell-out) Trev