If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Apr 3 15:34:50 EDT 2009

Such cheery news, no surprises though. I don't think our votes mean much to
the wider world run by a few corrupt individuals, and corporations. The mass
discontent is so real I can feel it, and I think it's going to get a lot
worse before it gets better. Hopefully, within my lifetime, there'll be
another upswing in the economy, but I doubt it. I really hope I'm wrong.
Bill, start buying those gold bars. For years I've been hearing about there
being a lot more money on paper than what can be accounted for in reality.
What a mess. I know, nothing new here.  I want to be aware of what's
happening, but when it involves things I can't change I filter it out, and a
lot of the news is too disturbing.  I'm not an ostrage,  ignorance isn't
usually bliss, it's stupid.
I always learn a lot from reading your postings.  Many thanks.

Mary

Mary