Mike Burro & Stewkey of NAZZ: recap & songlist for 4/3/09

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Apr 4 15:44:41 EDT 2009

encore/request was:

I got my mojo workin

From: sloterdijk at msn.com
To: boc-l at listserv.ispnetinc.net; cratylus7 at msn.com; dparis23 at aol.com; greg.elwell at gmail.com; hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; headsmithuk at yahoo.co.uk; jregen7243 at yahoo.com; darma60 at yahoo.com; soulventrus at yahoo.com; maw at uppingham.co.uk; nexus at panix.com; sloterdijk at msn.com; ss7713 at comcast.net; spacerockers at yahoogroups.com; toddrundgren-groknrollutopia at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Mike Burro & Stewkey of NAZZ: recap & songlist for 4/3/09
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 16:44:09 +0000

Hi Friends,
Many thanks to all who helped me celebrate my birthday.
It was a very good show, with good sound, and a very long list of songs. We played three sets. I also tried my first shot of Goldshlager, and rather liked it...Cheers! Mike

songlist:

Who do you love?
You shook Me
London Rocker
Matchbox
Not fade away
Worried man blues
(I'm not your ) Steppin Stone
Spinning Wheel blues
Hey Joe
Sloop John B
The Last Time
Lazy Poker blues
The Red Rooster
Waiting for the Man> Ejection
Railroad Bill
Smokestack Lightning
Wildwood blues
King Bee
Hard Travellin
Hang on Sloopy
Summertime blues ( excerpt )
Hurry On Sundown

lineup:
Mike Burro: guitars & vocals
Stewkey    : vocals and harp

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!