if you download music, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 5 07:38:27 EDT 2009

Again, as Steve Pond said to me YEARS AGO, "Life Is Grand"
after all the confusing and largely incomprehensible threading on this forum
concerning the future of music, where it becomes apparent that some kind of
genius runs rapant here, and my maker denied me that kind that so many of
you forum brothers (and the occasional sister) posses......
I literally walked straight into the twilight zone yesterday......
I went to my old secret shop....likely the very best in Texas at least where
CDS were concerned, and when drug use and personal greed overtook my ability
to properly supply some very demanding Hawkwind collectors their goods, I
sent a few select customers to him.....you know who ya are.....
While there I thought something seemed, well "wrong"
and he asked me if I noticed anything different........
I said "where's the CDS?"
he said...they are all gone... sold them and payed off my home
we are talking about a merchant who had Hawkwind CDS before the shops in
England this guy was so good
he said vinyl is back in a BIG way
Now I realise online retailers like Amazon likely made it too hard to be
competitive, but apparently people who want to remain music collectors are
buying vinyl in truckloads, and the new heavier pressings can apparently
handle scratches much better and I was hearing the sound quality argument
still exists and supposedly vinyl can still win
watch out for an act called ZONE 6......awesome, not sure if the band is out
of Germany but the label is, apologies I"ve forgotten it, but will find
out......trust me on this one
so, in summary, and realizing this is not the future of music, but the
future of music OWNERSHIP, IS VINYL
hahahaha  muhahaha
ps-my CDRS that wre made in 2002 and further back, are rotting out uselss
faster and by the day now,.......CDRS are shit, at least many of them