(OFF)Re: Mike Burro & Stewkey of NAZZ: recap & songlist for 4/3/09

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 5 16:28:59 EDT 2009

My friend Pierre who coined the somewhat valid (for us) term "Hawkwind, the
only band that matters", was with me yesterday, and in an incident rare a
sharks teeth, he bought one of about 3 other things that matter to him.....a
deluxe 3LP set of the Nazz records.....
so is Robert Antoni still worthy of his title and proud of it!! :)!!