if you download music, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 6 08:32:42 EDT 2009

On 4/5/09, mary <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Sorry to hear about the CDs at your favorite store.  bummer.  I hope some
> of
> the kids are starting to notice how nice a mint vinyl copy sounds,

No Mary, you got it wrong...I too buy my CDS online, because I refuse to own
a tonka toy with a motor, and the ease of shopping online...we went there to
buy vinyl, and we did.....I now own a silver and a gold edition of the
simply vinyl In Search Of Space, which means I am invincible,,,,,,as for
kids, thinking about them makes me angry, unless they were adopted, as it
reminds me of parental selfishness and the overstrain of earth resources,
not to mention the global warming ghastly effect here in dallas, but they
are smart, and many will buy vinyl......I am currently negotiating with the
Chinese and Indian governments to get clearance for the Pope to go high into
the Himalayan no-man's land peaks on a pilgrimage to speak with the aliens
at their base there about sexual abstinence and the refrain from condom use
as penance and for his behavior lately and a nice dose of humble pie