if you download music, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 6 11:53:37 EDT 2009

I am ahead of you (Darla Daytime)
I hit Pierre up to help me get a table and it was a yes
I don't know that (CD-music) shops are closing, just that this one has
specialized
also, blast you, I discovered the DVD player he gave me works fine so long
as I do not shuffle the tracks which is very frustrsating since the sound is
better but my alien overseers often know much better than the artist or
compilationateer as to what order the songs should be heard, after having
heard the original order so many times I am hearing the next track before it
begins....nevermind that synchronicity the past couple days has played the
exact track I wanted to hear first
so I'll be playing both formats very soon and always LP gazing
you have style??