if you download atomgod, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 6 11:55:55 EDT 2009

never even been handled individually (most of them), except in a pile

just looked at them...ok they're not mint.
where they have been stacked, some of the cover printing has been rubbed off
on three edges, apart from that, mint, unopened. no dog-ears.
anything else?...tex

have they been in close proximity to persons of the underclass, and
therefore might be tainted with sin...yes!

do i need to buy proper lp mailing jackets?...yes
where can i get them cheap?  dunno!

what do you mean by a paper vein?

you're getting nothing unless i sell some

i've got ten...willing to sell 6

LET THE BIDDING COMMENCE! (he says with ill-deserved optimism)

...and unless i manage to get the inner city hawks vid done, i might not
give you anything anyway, just out of frustration...ha ha ha ha ha ha

...and even if i did want to send you one, i probably couldn't ...because i
have grave doubts whether you would be able to work out the address of where
you live he he he he he he he

WARNING: the music is death metal, not space rock. i tried it out once and
didn't like it...(it's too hard to play). the only way to get a rec deal
then was to play death metal and the like.

honest judge trev