if you download atomgod, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 6 12:33:22 EDT 2009

On 4/6/09, trev <judge48 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> there will be no ich ntsc unless sales enquiries justify the extra hassle,
> which they won't
> it'll probably never see the light of day anyway, even tho' i've already
> bought the dvdr's and cases, and designed the cover and ad's
> great eh??????????
>
> what lyric book?

Remember, when I finallly get that guitar (god made me spell it wrong in a
Delta-Wave Experience hits the stage, and I open up with some Eric Johnson
heavily distorted and bent tune, I will be using the sacred gray plectrum of
all things future........
not to mention Ed Leedskalnin's (universe secret) numbers on my
sneakers......
that's why my WOIW LP has not just any lyric book in it, it has YOURS
paper veins on LP jackets are flaws that look like when you used to tie up
your neck real tight in order to shoot dope in it
they look just like your veins