if you download atomgod, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 6 14:54:55 EDT 2009

sorry, but folks after the pic he sent the drummer had me thinking about
that
what the hell was on your drummers neck?? did he get kitlash or what??
I just put in the Atomgod cd but i must go do my daily food scrounge
will you PLEASE break up that LP set some time this year and peel me off a
copy??  how many years have you been doing that quantiy thing to me?>?
also, apologies Mary, re the style comment but you'll have to lose the 200
pounds of hair into a home-made pillow if you want me to ever take you out
to eat.....that'll be costly and no more calling me a vinyl poseur....is
that proper yourapeein spellin?