best fan recorded shows

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Tue Apr 7 10:55:34 EDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:35:40 -0500, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote
> On 07 Apr 2009, at 09:01 , Steve Swann wrote:
> > I'm not advocating Dime necessarily.  Although the required ratio
> > is now only 0.25 btw.  :)
>
> Hmm, if my account still exists, I should check whether my ratio is
> currently higher or lower than that! :)

I think they've got a grim account eaper in action. I had to make a new
account (under the old username), when my torrent computer was idle for some
time due to a hard disk crash. Now I'm struggling to get my ratio from 0.24 to
0.25 ;-(

You might want to check out Zomb Torrents (www.the-zomb.com). No grim reaper
there, and your starting ratio has to be 0.10, which is far easier to achieve
than 0.25.

Gr,

Arjan H