if you download atomgod, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 7 13:20:13 EDT 2009

Are you saying these babys are SEALED??  you brits didn't do a lot of that
though and I don't see how there could be rubbing unless you mean the shrink
is rubbed
Mine better have the merch flyer
also, Trev, this is definitley a worthy LP that fans of yours should take a
razor balde and cut a slit on their arm as a reminder of self-loathing and
to remember to buy one, but I don't think this is much of an auction item
can't you just price them and make a small spot where your carpet still
looks new or a place without dust on a shelf??
If they are factory sealedI want one *NOW*