if you download atomgod, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 8 09:00:34 EDT 2009

\
On 4/7/09, trev <judge48 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> but, algy ward algy ward!!!
>
> at least tex coleman will get nothing ever again...that's some solace

Ok...I've slept and slept and slept now,and nothing is any clearer......
My entire diet yesterday consisted of pancakes so that I might get a tiny
bit ahead financially to possibly buy a record from you (or somewhere else,
like another Hawkwind album) that nobody cares about except me, (and) I
could likely find 27 copies in the next few minutes, and you punch me in the
face???
which of my representations are you hateful about now.........It did occur
to me the record might be worth something in the metal cirlces which I know
nothing about anymore